Re: [volttron-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Custom Controller Agent Causes Modbus Read Error

How is your control agent interacting with those devices?

Andrew Rodgers
Co-Founder
ACE IoT Solutions

On February 23, 2024 at 11:42 AM EST volttron-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Bora,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I do not really follow your point or know what I should do with this information. I have these 2 devices configured under the platform.driver like this:

Is this what you mean by “multiplex the controls through the platform driver”?

-- Joe