Andrew Rodgers
Co-Founder
ACE IoT Solutions

On February 16, 2023 at 3:45 PM EST ericksond@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all,

Also, running on Windows, obviously. Is that even possible with this distro? It looks like the “start-voltron” is a bash script.

Sorry for all the newbie questions.

Dave

From: volttron-dev <volttron-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Erickson, Dave
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2023 3:41 PM
To: volttron-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [volttron-dev] volttron distro with Visual Studio

CAUTION: External email.

Hi to the list,

Wondering if anyone has used the volttron distro in Visual Studio. I can run the bootstrap.py but then VS doesn’t seem to recognize the virtual environment. Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

David Erickson, CDSM

Director of Access and Distributed Resources

New Hampshire Electric Cooperative

579 Tenney Mtn. Hwy.

Plymouth, NH 03264

Cell: (603) 481-0187