Re: [viatra-dev] MWE-based transformation chain workflow

An important note: the confusion isn’t necessarily just a naming issue. It might very well be the case that all the different Event notions should be unified even on the API level - after all, EVM is supposed to be a generic execution infrastructure and as such I would expect it to be perfectly capable of executing a transformation chain.