[viatra-dev] MWE-based transformation chain workflow

Hi all,

Péter Lunk has finished an MWE-based transformation integration workflow, that supports creating transformation chains from batch and incremental transformations both, and also created an example and documentation to illustrate its usage. I have already demoed its earlier version at a developer meeting, and the feedback from there was useful (and hopefully included).

As now the implementation seems to work, I would like to ask for another round of review, and if no further issue comes forth, we plan to include this feature early in the 0.8 development timeframe.

Links:
 * Gerrit change request: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/50176/
 * Documentation: https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/Transformation_API/MWE2_Integration
 * CPS example implementation: https://github.com/lunkpeter/incquery-examples-cps/tree/MWE/addons/org.eclipse.incquery.examples.cps.mwe2integration.example/src/org/eclipse/incquery/examples/cps/integration

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz