Re: [viatra-dev] VIATRA Integrated Demonstrator

Hi,

just a minor nitpicking: the CPS example is not entirely an IncQuery demonstrator, as (1) it focuses on model transformation, not model queries, and (2) the transformation is implemented both in IncQuery EVM and VIATRA.

About the example itself, to me it really seems to focus on quick fix generation, so this name is ok by me.

However, the CEP aspect is entirely unclear to me - after reading the description two or three times, I do not see how CEP helps this case study... Maybe I am missing something trivial, so please enlighten me.

---

About the location of the case studies: obviously, eclipse.org would be the best place if possible :) , as that is as neutral as possible. Of course, this would require putting the CPS example there as well... On the other hand, I don't really like the idea of a VIATRA organization on Github - that project already belongs to eclipse.org. Maybe this example would have a place on the eclipselabs Github organization (see https://github.com/eclipselabs/eclipselabs). But this is only my opinion, I am open to any solution.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz