Re: [viatra-dev] IncQuery dependency version (DSE)

Hi,

this is strange. According to the OSGi specification, a version requirement 0.7.0 should be fulfilled by 0.9.0 of the same component. A quick google search provided this source: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8353771/osgi-valid-version-ranges. This means, the build was working correctly by using version 0.9.0. About why did the install not work, I don't know - an error message would be helpful. I could simply try to install it myself, but I guess, it is still available in your error log, so this might be faster.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz