Re: [viatra-dev] IncQuery dependency version (DSE)

Hi,

On 11 Jan 2015 at 15:34:28, David, Istvan (davidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

I suspect the divergence is caused by the DSE not running on the EMF Runtime but on the "bare" EVM, while the CEP engine, on the other hand, runs fully on the EMF Runtime.
Can you please confirm this?

yes, this is (unfortunately) the case.

Anyhow, this only means that the three components cannot be installed *together*, which isn't a serious problem *at this point*.
We had a discussion with István Ráth in December about the IncQuery/VIATRA roadmap and as I recall, there was something about reimplementing the DSE part to run on the EMF Runtime. (Which would indirectly fix this issue.) Is that correct?

yes, it’s definitely on the roadmap.

cheers

--
István Ráth