Re: [viatra-dev] Git issue whilst pushing to upstream

Hi all,

Just to conclude this thread: there's been an issue regarding my accounts in the background and consequently, couldn't bypass Gerrit whilst pushing into the repo. Now it got sorted out, works like charm.
Thanks for your help, Zoli!

Cheers,
Steve

for pushing you have to push to a gerrit url (but as a committer, you could push into ref/heads/master in addition to ref/for/master, thus circumventing the review procedure).

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz