Re: [viatra-dev] Git issue whilst pushing to upstream

Hi,

for pushing you have to push to a gerrit url (but as a committer, you could push into ref/heads/master in addition to ref/for/master, thus circumventing the review procedure).

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz