Re: [viatra-dev] Transformation API

The problem is that I cannot find any implementation behind the interface, that works, as the method.name would return a string without any metainformation, e.g. the corresponding EStructuralFeature. Without knowing the feature (even by knowing the defining object and the Java type) it is not possible to change to original reference.

This issue does not appear in case of lists, as EMF always returns modifiable lists.

Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group