Re: [viatra-dev] Transformation API

Gábor suggested to have convenience methods that handle ELists findable from the EMF API, e.g.:
* method.add(method.parameters, newParameter)

This approach works well for multi-valued references (even better than my EMF-reflective implementation), however, for single-value references or attribute I see no way of implementing an API like this, e.g.:
* method.set(method.name, "main")

What's wrong with this? I don't think it looks awkward.

--
Istvan RATH, PhD
Research fellow

Back to the top