[ve-dev] Source generation of new VisualClasses

Hi

I've noticed that any implemented Interfaces in my JET template
(provided with my own IVisualClassCreationSourceContributor) seem not to
be merged into the produced source.

Is this a bug or a feature? I.e. is it only possible to provide
Interface implementations through the Wizard's "interfaces" section and
not from a template?

I stepped through the generation of the source starting at
applyContributor() in NewVisualClassCreationWizard and it seems that the
includes are not treated in any way. The "src" is generated as it
should, but the "content" (after merge) does not contain the implemented
interfaces of "src".

Any hints, tips or instructions about how I can achieve the
auto-implementation of an interface without having to specify it in the
input mask of the wizard?

Thanks,
Kaspar

Back to the top