[ve-dev] Palette UI widget

Hi,
I recently started using the Visual Editor to do UI design and implementation for an RCP project.  First, let me say it looks great, thanks for all the hard work.  I have become enamored of the palette UI widget that accompanies a visual editor.  However noting that it lives in the org.eclipse.ve.cde (in a package marked "internal"), I guess I can't use it in my RCP-based application.  Does the VE project have any intention to push this widget "up" into the JFace library or some other library to allow easy reuse?  If not, could I make a motion to consider that proposal?  Thanks.

graham

--
Marketcetera Trading Platform
download.run.trade.