Re: [ve-dev] Ambiguous ContainerTreeEditPart Helper

Thanks for the help.  Still having a problem though ...

-- implementing Forms layout support
-- distinct LayoutPolicyHelper instance per container EditPart

-- JavaBean view gets helpers from the factory using a null policy
-- the view subsequently sets a policy object to each container's helper

Unfortunately, the policy object provided by VE has a null container value.  So I cannot determine the editpart and correctly initialize the helper for the specific container.

-- the view does not subsequently call the helper's setEditPart method
-- the view does not subsequently call the helper's setContainerPolicy method with an updated policy object

Don't see where the policy is being updated with a real container object.

Can you point me to where/how the JavaBean view helpers are being set with a real container and/or edit part.

Very much appreciated,
Gerald