[ve-dev] Help Needed

Hello;

I am stucked in writing my own WYSIWYG editor . I am creating a small graphcial editor which shud generate code at back end. I need some wise suggestions from u.
I am creating my application using EMF and GEF frameworks and i have created my own widgets like button, label, text field and etc. My application is working fine so far in creating  and editing the widgets now i want to generate the code at the back end for my designed page,  for this i have written some templates using JET. I have used Fileing for this purpose but i am getting some roblems in it. Will you ppl be so kind and tell me if there is any other way to generate and synchronise my code at back end.

Many Thanks In Advance. Looking forward for some good suggestions.

Back to the top