Re: [ve-dev] About ClassPathContainer

Hi,

Against the VE remote vm, just use standard JEM proxy method calls against your ULC API in the jar that would return the version. Other than that I don't know of anyway to do that since it is a jar and so it needs to be executed to get at code within it.

Rich

"Janak Mulani" <janak.mulani@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/09/2006 08:28 AM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"ve-Dev@Eclipse. Org" <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] About ClassPathContainer

Hi,

We put ULC jar files in a ClassPathContainer which is then put on the
classpath of a project.

>From the ULC VE plug-in, I would like to access the ClassPathContainer and
access one of the jars to find out version of ULC being used.

Could you tell me what is the best API for this?

Thanks and regards,

Janak