RE: [ve-dev] Exception while debugging the VE plugin

Hi Janak,

It means just don't import the VE/JEM plugins into your workspace at all.

Rich

"Janak Mulani" <janak.mulani@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/28/2006 12:09 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project" <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [ve-dev] Exception while debugging the VE plugin

Hi Rich,

I imported all (required) plugins including VE and JEM plugins as Binary
with Linked content.

It still doesn't work.

>If this doesn't fix it, then remove them as imported entirely.

I am sorry I don't understand what you mean. Could you please explain what
exactly needs to be done and how the plug-ins should appear in the
workspace?

Thanks and regards,

Janak

PS: Rich kindly reply to one other earlier mail also.