[ve-dev] Using Visual Editor to disaply custom widgets developed from the base object

Hello,

We have a new toolkit developed ( from the base java.lang.object) for our internal use.

Can we render the widgets under this toolkit in the VE palette and reverse parser like any AWT,SWT or JFC Toolkit?

I understood that this possible from the Visual Editor Tutorial but however the info provided there  was not sufficient for us.

Please let us know on what we should concentrate on to build this toolkit into Visual Editor.

Thanks and Regards,

Priya

Back to the top