Re: [ve-dev] FW: Reusing VE in our proprietary java editor

"...a proprietary Java development platform "  Is this an Eclipse platform?   You will have to provide more details on where/how do you need to integrate VE, and to what platform.  This will determine which portions of VE you can reUse.

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

"Priya, Alagappan (IE10)" <Priya.Alagappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/08/2006 04:33 AM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] FW: Reusing VE in our proprietary java editor

Hello,

I am Priya Alagappan from Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab, India.
We have a proprietary Java development platform integrated to subsystems that are part of our business need.
However, the Java development platform does not provide a GUI Builder like Visual Editor.
We have reviewed and found VE very adaptable and so, we want to know whether
we can integrate your VE into our Java development platform and if yes, how to do it.
Please let us know.

Thanks and Regards,
Priya A