[ve-dev] Visual editor overrides

How do I find out about all of the ways in whoch overrides can be specified
for the Visual Editor via override files?

I've read the tutorial where code generation, labels over widgets and
property editor
 label providers are overridden, but I'd like to know more about the full
range of
 override possibilities that are available.

I guess that there are a number of XML schemas out there such as the ones
for the
 decorators and code generation helpers.

I would just like to know where I can find them all, and whether there is
documentation for them.

Thanks,

	Darren Hurt

Back to the top