RE: [ve-dev] URI for a structural feature in override.

Hi Rich,

>I'm not clear on the question. where exactly in the override file do you
want to ref the feature.

I don't want to refer to it in the override file. I want to access it in my
Java code.

For example, if I have a ULCFrame and ULCPanel and
ULCFrame-contentPane-ULCPanel. Then for a ULCPanel I want to find out using
Invers Maint Adapter, that it has a back ref to ULCFrame.

>And I don't understand how that
>relates to inverse maint adapter. Your question about the inv. maint.
basically says return the first guy that has its "constraint >component"
feature set to me.

I just gave that as an example. Sorry to have caused confusion by not
mentioning that.

Thanks and regards,

Janak

In the following override file for a Java class
com.ulcjava.base.application.ULCRootPane, I want to access a structural
feature "contentPane".

How do I specify the URI for it so that I can use to obtain an EReference
using
InverseMaintenanceAdapter.getFirstReferencedBy(component,
JavaInstantiation.getReference(component,
JFCConstants.SF_CONSTRAINT_COMPONENT))

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xmi:XMI xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI";
   xmlns:org.eclipse.ve.internal.cde.decorators="http:///org/eclipse/ve/int
ernal/cde/decorators.ecore"
   xmlns:org.eclipse.ve.internal.cde.utility="http:///org/eclipse/ve/intern
al/cde/utility.ecore"
xmlns:org.eclipse.ve.internal.jcm="http:///org/eclipse/ve/internal/jcm.ecore
"
   xmlns:codeGenHelpers="platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.ve.java.core/override
s/codegenHelpers.ecore"
   xmlns:ecore="http://www.eclipse.org/emf/2002/Ecore";
xmlns:event="event.xmi">

  <event:Add  featureName="eAnnotations">

   <addedEObjects xsi:type="codeGenHelpers:CodeGenHelperClass"
source="codegen.CodeGenHelperClass"
                       expDecoder="com.canoo.ulc.visualeditor/com.canoo.ulc.
visualeditor.co
degen.ULCRootPaneDecoder"
                       modelled="true"/>
 </event:Add>

 <event:Add  featureName="eStructuralFeatures">
   <addedEObjects xsi:type="ecore:EReference" name="components"
                                                         eType="ecore:EClass
java:/com.ulcjava.base.application#ULCComponent"
                                            upperBound="1"
unsettable="false" changeable="true"
                                            containment="false">
                                  <eAnnotations
xsi:type="org.eclipse.ve.internal.cde.decorators:PropertyDescriptorDecorator
"  hidden="true"/>
       <eAnnotations
xsi:type="org.eclipse.ve.internal.jcm:BeanFeatureDecorator"
linkType="CHILD"/>
   </addedEObjects>
 </event:Add>
<event:Add  featureName="eStructuralFeatures">
   <addedEObjects xsi:type="ecore:EReference" name="contentPane"
                                                         eType="ecore:EClass
java:/com.ulcjava.base.application#ULCComponent"
                                            upperBound="1"
unsettable="false" changeable="true"
                                            containment="false">
       <eAnnotations
xsi:type="org.eclipse.ve.internal.jcm:BeanFeatureDecorator"
linkType="CHILD"/>
   </addedEObjects>
 </event:Add>
 <event:Add  featureName="eStructuralFeatures">
   <addedEObjects xsi:type="ecore:EReference" name="menuBar"
unsettable="true">
     <eAnnotations
xsi:type="org.eclipse.ve.internal.jcm:BeanFeatureDecorator"
linkType="CHILD"/>
   </addedEObjects>
 </event:Add>
</xmi:XMI>