Re: [ve-dev] Scroll on JList

Sorry,
I mean JScrollBar.

I actually don't know where is the log file.

If you want to see what occurs please see a screenshot at:

http://static.flickr.com/22/93669958_6853156ba8_o.png

Sincerely
Ezequias

Rich Kulp escreveu:

Hi,

For future questions please use the eclipse.tools.ve newsgroup. This mailing list is for VE developers/extenders discussions. Usage questions are best asked on the newsgroup.

What is a JScroll? There is no JScroll class, there is JScollBar and JScrollPane.

And what does not show dialog anymore mean? does it mean the VE editor surface is all white and nothing on it?

Are there any errors in the .log file?

Rich

*Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha <ezequias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/31/2006 08:45 AM
Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
	[ve-dev] Scroll on JList

Hi list,

I was working with a JList but I had the need of put two JScrolls to
roll throw the items. When I change the panel.add(JList) to
panel.add(JScroll) the Visual Editor does not show the dialog anymore.

What to do to make the VE display the dialog format again ?

Sincerely...

--
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
http://ezequiasrocha.blogspot.com