[ve-dev] Getting Live objects from IJavaInstance/ ComponentEditPart

Title: Getting Live objects from IJavaInstance/ ComponentEditPart

Hi All,
    Is it possible to get the live component from the IJavaInstance. I have the list of IJavaInstance from the  VisualEditor 's Selection listener. Now I want to get the Live Objects/ instances of the objects selected. i.e .,If I have selected a Panel , I need to the Panel object programatically. I have browsed through IJavaInstance and it's corresponding ComponentEditPart objects. But am unable to get any lead into the results I require. Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Thank You and Regards
Rashmi H.Ramachandra

Back to the top