[ve-dev] Constraint Property Editor not working.

Title: Constraint Property Editor not working.

Hi All,
   I am trying to implement a LayoutConstraintPropertyEditor for my Layout. I have extended DefaultJavaClassCellEditor. And implemented required methods. The Editor seems to be working fine.It shows the correct values and allows me to edit too. But the changes made in the cell editor are not reflected in the code. And as I press enter on the  edited text in editor it get backs it previous  text value.  I used the debug mode to flow the path of execution. There seems to be no exception or errors.

I have a doubt. For a object of constraint type Rectangle
 i.e.., container.add(object,new Rectangle(10,20,20,20));

What should be the javaInitialization string. My constraintLabelProvider represent the object constraint as

 x,y,width,height

And my java initialization string also returns a String in the form of

 x,y,width,height

Considering  a line of code in class DefaultJavaClassCellEditor in method doGetObject

'BeanUtilities.createJavaObject(fJavaType, JavaEditDomainHelper.getResourceSet(fEditDomain), getJavaInitializationString(value)) : null;'

Is my constraintLabelProvider and my javaInitialization string correct. And Where do I convert or save the edited property editor value back to the code.

I have attached the property palette for a sample component.

Please help me solve this problem.

Thanks in Advance,

Rashmi H.Ramachandra

<<ConstraintCell.JPG>>