RE: [ve-dev] Bean introspection error

Hi Janak,

It may not give the correct introspection for that interface. Interfaces don't usually need much of introspection results because we typically take the properties from the live property setting bean class, which will not be an interface.

Rich

"Janak Mulani" <janak.mulani@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/29/2005 12:58 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

"Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project" <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [ve-dev] Bean introspection error

Hi Rich,

What are the consequences of this bug? The widget continues to behave fine.

Thanks and regards,

Janak
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project
RE: [ve-dev] Bean introspection error

Hi Janak,

Found a bug. What this means is that that particular interface does not introspect correctly. Everything else introspects fine. Thanks for finding it, I've just now fixed it for VE 1.2.

Rich