[ve-dev] Question regarding Layouts

Hi
       we are currently using the visual editor capabilities in our project. So to extend that, with respect to layouts, that Visual editor provides, like the null, form,grid etc, for the composite /shell containers .We plan to add our own layout to the existing ones.

So when we create a shell or a composite or container, in the properties tab, we see the layout property. It is a drop down containing the existing layouts, My question is ,is there any way i can add my layout type there in the drop down, in addition to the existing ones,so everyone can see the existing as well as new layouts when, they drop a shell or a composite

I figured out a way to add my own property in the properties tab and use it, I am not sure, if new additions can be done to the existing properties..
Thanks
Regards,
Ameet
Lotus Software