RE: [ve-dev] Getting Parent's Proxy Host

Hi Rich,

I need it at several places:

1. I override BeanProxyAdapter.validateBeanProxy. -
   -  I want to call pack() on the root container of a component on the
target VM
   - I am traversing the parent hierarchy to find out the image listeners
and then firing refreshImage() on each parentBean.

2. I had a some resize() problem for InternalFrame when it is on canvas. So
if it is directly on canavs, to be able to resize it, in the tgt vm I place
it in a panel and resize the panel. So I need to know the parent of
InternalFrame whether it is canavas (BeanSubClassComp) or some other
container.

3. In PropertySourceAdapter for a component, we want to include the
containment SF  in property sheet based on the type of container it is
contained in. So I need to access the container parent.

4. In ULCBorderLayoutPaneConstraintPropertyEditor which is similar to
corresponding class from JFC VE, in getOccupiedTags() there is a need to
access the parent container to find out which regions are occupied.

Thanks and regards,

Janak