Re: [ve-dev] Getting Parent's Proxy Host

Hi,

We got rid of it because we didn't need it anymore. Why do you need it? I could then point you to the alternatives.

Rich

"Janak Mulani" <janak.mulani@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/11/2005 12:36 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

"ve-Dev@Eclipse. Org" <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] Getting  Parent's Proxy Host

Dear VE Team,

Given a component proxy, how do I get the proxy host of the parent
(container)?

Since ComponentProxyAdapter no longer has getParentComponentProxyHost() from
IComponetProxyHost, what is the alternative?

Should one go through the model object and traverse structural feature for
parent-child relation through InverseMaintenanceAdapter?

Thanks and regards,

Janak