Re: [ve-dev] Could anybody tell me the General List of Eclipse ?

Hi,

What is a General List? Are you talking about a general mailing list? If so, there isn't one. The mailing lists are for the actual developers of Eclipse projects. Questions about using Eclipse and writing code that is based on Eclipse are done on the newsgroups.

See:

http://eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

for the list of all of the newsgroups.

Rich

Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha <ezequias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/07/2005 08:51 AM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] Could anybody tell me the General List of Eclipse ?

Hi list,

Could anybody tell me the General List of Eclipse ?

Sincerley
Ezequias