[ve-dev] Content pane problem.

Hi, I'm developing a VE extension to be used with a
custom graphic toolkit. It has Window class which has
getMainPanel() method just like
JFrame.getContentPane(), but the problem is it doesn't
allow one to change it so lacks setter method
setMainPanel().

I've declared it as a structural feature in override
file like below :

 <event:Add  featureName="eStructuralFeatures">
   <addedEObjects xsi:type="ecore:EReference"
ame="contentPane" unsettable="true">
      <eAnnotations
xsi:type="org.eclipse.ve.internal.jcm:BeanFeatureDecorator"
linkType="CHILD"/>
   </addedEObjects>
 </event:Add>

But call to eGet method on Window class model instance
with mainPanel always return null and getMainPanel
method on target VM is never actually called.

When I make corresting setMainPanel method, this
method is called on targetvm, but still the eGet
method always return null.

So if anyone could enlighten me about what am I doing
wrong please? I've digged through the ve-jfc source
but couldn't figure out how they handle the implicit
allocation of contentPanel property.

Thanks in advance,

Xavier Cho

Yahoo! for Good