[ve-dev] Help regarding adding a new feature to the existing property in visual editor

HI
            i am working on extending one of the properties for the visual editor. I was interested in adding a new layout to a existing list of layouts that show up when u say open a  class using the visual editor create and select a shell and see the properties in the Properties viewfor Layout like this

null,Grid,form,fill,MyLayout etc.

we are extending the visual editor to add our new fetaures. IS there any way this can be done If anyone has worked on this or knows any references/docs , it wil be really helpful

Thanks
Regards,
Ameet
Lotus Software