RE : [ve-dev] VE Extension Tutorial - What do you want to see ?

I want to see how to convert an old VE project to a new one ...
Cause my old VE project don't work any more...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la
part de Sinha, Ujjwal(GE Healthcare)
Envoyé : jeudi 15 septembre 2005 15:26
À : Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project
Objet : RE: [ve-dev] VE Extension Tutorial - What do you want to see ?

Hi,
Currently the VE generates the XMI file (in the cache).

Is there any API exposed by Eclipse which can just take this XMI input &
generate the SWT object instance..

--------Very much like what is done with the XSWT resource -------
controls = XSWT.create(shell,
Test.class.getResource("test.xswt").openStream());
-------

BTW: any idea by when the much anticipated tutorial will be available ?

Cheers,
Ujjwal