Re: [ve-dev] running sweet

Mark Proctor wrote:

Ah thats what you get for skim reading :)

I'm spending some time now trying to work out how this data binding stuff works. The Binding Proof of Concept doesn't use the CompositeTable right and is the only current working example? Once I've figured out how this works I'm going to see if its possible to shoe horn ktable into this. Well atleast thats the theory, if I can get enough time :)

FYI: There are actually two frameworks here.

Mine is complete for all the use-cases it currently implements, works, and is deployed at two clients of mine--parts for over six months now and over a hundred sites. CompositeTable is a part of my framework. Gili's is a spike solution sketching out some of the API for how you could do a binding framework on top of JFace.

Stay tuned for how each framework will eventually be used/deployed. We're right now in the process of working that out.

Regards,

Dave Orme

--
Objects are here to stay.  http://www.db4o.com

PGP Public Key (for confidential communications):
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com/~djo/public_key.txt

Back to the top