Re: [ve-dev] creationClassURI

Hi,

The container is added to the project, not to the class. You can't make all new projects have your container. But using the new visual class wizard you can have a sample style and class from your plugin, and when it is created it will add in the container for you if it is not already added. The tutorial doesn't show how to create a style and class for the wizard.

Joe, do you have any docs on using the New Visual Class Wizard? The container to create is part of the extension (such as for SWT's style/classes).

Thanks,
Rich

Ali Ikinci <aikinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/25/2005 11:48 AM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [ve-dev] creationClassURI

How can I make this:
I want that after installing my Plugin (MyPalette) that every Java
Visual Class has my Classpath Container automatically.

You have been a great help.

Ali Ikinci