Re: [ve-dev] creationClassURI

Hi Ali,

If ChooseBean doesn't show your org.test.mypalette.MyPanel class then is it definitely in the build path of the project ?
If you just go to the source code and add it by hand does it compile OK ?
From reading your note my first guess would be that you don't have MyPanel available to the project.

However you must have something in the build path to trigger your palette.xmi file to be included - I presume that is some container of some sort ?
In the Packages viewer can you select your project and expand the container and make sure that MyPanel is actually there ?  You might have to change some of the
package explorer filter options to let it show you the dependent jar entries - these options are available on the Filter dialog that you open from the little down arrow on the
top right corner of the Packages viewer.

Best regards,

Joe Winchester

Back to the top