[uprotocol-dev] Hello uprotocol-dev team

Hello Team,

I see the below statement mentioned here Eclipse uProtocol (github.com) under 'How to get started?' section.

We are working on step-by-step guides for the last step so that development and deployment of uProtocol uEs will be as simple as possible.

Not sure if this guide is available by this time! I'm trying to write my first C++ uE to connect with another uE in a single process space (in Ubuntu) but finding it a bit confusing where/how to start with and what and all components I need!
Thanks,Dan.

Back to the top