[udig-dev] near real time layers

Hi udig developers,

Back in 2010 I engineered a product suite that included near real-time message parsing and rendering layers in the udig platform.

The messaging uses a user-extensible XML but I am thinking I should also include JSON parsing as well.

you can read about it at:

I cloned it off earlier versions of udig, then migrated it to version 2.0 for the tycho build .

The last work on the core was about 2018-11-08 and on a test utility 2020-02-08.

would there be any interest in placing that into Open Source?

regards,

Ralph

Back to the top