Re: [udig-dev] When is the next release from the current master?

I think the best developer documentation is here:
http://udig.github.io/docs/dev/

As for issue trackers I think there are two currently in use:
https://locationtech.org/bugs/describecomponents.cgi?product=uDig
https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/projects/UDIG/issues/UDIG-2061?filter=allopenissues

The second has all (historic) issues, whereas the locationtech was setup in conjunction with the switch locationtech.

Emily