Re: [udig-dev] [udig-devel] Using a non-standard CRS

You can also add the request message in the pull request message and ask github-user @hwellmann (https://github.com/hwellmann) for agreement to allow to use the code from E-Mail thread (please add this link as well)

Many Thanks,
Frank

Could you create a pull request for it? I'm going to contact HWellmann and ask him to allow to use his contribution (code-fragments from thread).

--
Frank

Hello colleagues, Frank,

Code from old thread below was not submitted to global uDig repository: http://lists.refractions.net/pipermail/udig-devel/2009-April/014658.html

Can this submit be done now?
Currently I'm talking only about isLatLong method fix that I'm facing on master branch code for my custom CRS.

Best regards,
Ivan