Re: [udig-dev] DB2 plugin build problem

Good point. I added this empty folder (see 40ef818).

HTH

The latest build of master with the DB2 fixes is missing the directory
plugins\org.locationtech.udig.libs.db2_2.0.0.201605250428\libs
with the dummy db2jcc.jar and db2jcc_license_cu.jar files.

This causes the DB2 properties dialog to set the jdbc drivers to fail because the 'libs' subdirectory doesn't exist.

The corresponding 'libs' subdirectory for oracle does exist.

When I do a command line build, the 'libs' subdirectory is created correctly.

---