Re: [udig-dev] Backporting bug fix to 1.2

I just tested with uDig 1.2.2 (on Mac OSX) and it works like expected. I diabled a layer and zoomed in. Afterwards I enabled the layer again and the objects of pre-deactivated layer were rendered correctly.

Which 1.2. version are you using?

--
Cheers
Frank

Hi all,
In udig 1.2 there is a bug in rendering of activated/deactivated layers:

1. deactivate a layer (make it invisible)
2. zoom into the map (or out)
3. activate the layer
=> the layer has the rendered state of the moment when it was deactivated, i.e. it is not re-rendered after the activation

I started LT udig 2.0 and could not reproduce this behavior, but I also could not figure out what has changed in the evolution of udig from 1.2 to 2.0 that has fixed this bug: debugged it and compared sources.

Anyone remember what has been done to fix this issue, so to backport it to 1.2?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Erdal