Re: [udig-dev] sprint update

What do you think about creating fragments and register theses for host "org.locationtech.udig.libs" *.addon.<aspect>

So they having the same classloader and acting together like one bundle. Not sure if it is possible to merge Manifest content.

Going to prototype it that we have an examplte to discuss with

--
Frank

I am experimenting (https://github.com/locationtech/udig-platform/tree/libs.geotools) with breaking "libs" into two modules:

- libs.geotools - the geotools 14.1 jars and their friends
- libs - assorted jars needed by plugins scattered throughout the udig codebase

Oh just so everyone does not get confused, based on my experience so far I think I should rename these the other way around - make org.locationtech.udig.libs - contain geotools and the "core" libs, and make a new plugin for scattered jars ... I just do not have a good name in mind yet. Suggestions?  org.locationtech.udig.libs2, org.locationtech.udig.libs.common, etc...