Re: [udig-dev] sprint update

I am experimenting (https://github.com/locationtech/udig-platform/tree/libs.geotools) with breaking "libs" into two modules:

- libs.geotools - the geotools 14.1 jars and their friends
- libs - assorted jars needed by plugins scattered throughout the udig codebase

Oh just so everyone does not get confused, based on my experience so far I think I should rename these the other way around - make org.locationtech.udig.libs - contain geotools and the "core" libs, and make a new plugin for scattered jars ... I just do not have a good name in mind yet. Suggestions?  org.locationtech.udig.libs2, org.locationtech.udig.libs.common, etc...

Back to the top