Re: [udig-dev] MapViewer and toolManager

Hi,

I’ve created a pull request fixing the issue: https://github.com/locationtech/udig-platform/pull/200. No backport needed by me.

Hendrik

Von: udig-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:udig-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Frank Gasdorf
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015 14:53
An: uDig project developer discussion
Betreff: Re: [udig-dev] MapViewer and toolManager

Hello,

could you please create a pull request for master and we can verify this behavior. In addition we could backport it afterwards to 1.5.x if required ...

Cheers,
Frank

Hi Juho,

I encountered the exact same problem, when I used the tools showing up inside the toolbar of my view / editor, instead of using the palette for showing the tools. I changed some uDig code to get it working. With changing the two classes ToolProxy.java and ToolManager.java inside net.refractions.udig.project.ui plugin, package net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.tool.display the tool activates only once in the described setting. I didn't check if the palette-tool-control is still working with this change. I also had no time committing this change (but I've got it on my list), maybe you got some?

You can see the changes I made using this link: https://cloud.ibykus.net:443/owncloud/public.php?service=files&t=4240589569242d881466fb9bd5698f38. Note: I will delete those files in a week. Those files are from the 1.4.0 version, but I guess things haven't changed so much since 1.3.1.

Hendrik