[udig-dev] achievement unlocked: initial checkin

An update from the code sprint - we have the go-ahead for initial checkin.

A couple of things have changed since we started incubation:

1. We can use github (rather than Eclipse infrastructure)
2. We can keep project history on github (the internal eclipse mirror will not keep history)

With those changes in mind our transition should be very smooth.

I am not sure if we need to call a code freeze? I have provided a link to master, I am just not sure exactly when it will be moved over. However we can sort out what revision was used, and replay any subsequent commits into the new repository.

Back to the top