Re: [udig-dev] 1.5.0 Problem with Layers View

Well that is kind of good news (that the issue is not due to the migration to luna).

My thought is that either the EMF model changed, or that the EMF model was used to re-generate / update the code in place. Since we subclass or override a few of our models care/QA is always needed when performing this step.

As a last ditch effort you can use git-bisect to determine when this issue was introduced. If we can identify the commit we can have some context for this discussion.

It is likely that changes were being made to the EMF model to assist the canceled LISAsoft project. If that is the case we can review the changes and revert if necessary.

--
Jody Garnett