From: lucena_ivan@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ivan.lucena@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: [udig-dev] Oracle GeoRaster support
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 11:04:57 -0500

Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 09:36:37 +0100
Subject: Re: [udig-dev] Oracle GeoRaster support
From: fgdrf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: lucena_ivan@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: udig-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMHO its required to add gt-imagemosaic-jdbc lib to pom-libs in udig libs bundle (where all the other gt-jars are bundled together). Having this in the manifest file should export the packages from this lib.

Jody : what would be the next step, a new catalog plugin/extent the catalog.oracle bundle or an other imageio-ext extension? Not sure about later option..

I guess I would prefer to implement additional wizards and handlings in catalog.oracle plugin since it seems to be natural because of oracle specific code for handing rasters and jdbc-driver handing.

Having this in mind it could be an other option to extend catalog.postgis in the same way.

Andrea: have you ever worked with imagemosaic via jdbc?

--
Frank