Re: [udig-devel] location tech initial contribution update

And finally the link to collaborate : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtOHw31i-Ij_dDVfOHVWQV9lXzVjaFNwR2xpcWF6cHc&usp=sharing

Feel free to change the status and comment in the last column to indicate what you have done

Thanks
Frank

2013/5/21 Frank Gasdorf <fgdrf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Got back second round of feedback, this time very detailed. > > Looks like we have: > - a number of files still marked LGPL (mostly eu.udig.tools) > - and a few section with with GPL in the header (JGrass mostly), and SLDValidator we will have to remove (or get pushed into GeoTools) > - a few mentions of swear words in the comments to clean up! > - all my wireframe sketcher diagrams

To bad, i like wireframe sketchers and I don't know why its required to remove these. Well, a license is required but so what?!

> I will try and put the document up in google docs for PSC members to look at, and make a plan of attack.

Done. Link has been sent. Some rows are already done, mostly lgpl stuff from last 8 or 10 commits on locationtech_ip branch. Going to add pmc's tomorrow and Update the current Status as well.

> All in all much better then our first attempt, thanks for the hard work on dependencies Frank. > > --> Jody Garnett

Back to the top