Re: [udig-devel] initial CQ dependencies

Sounds good Wayne.

If it helps we can reference the original decision to have an installer ( and choose NSIS) from the email archives.

In many cases these decisions have already been made so having a discussion is just hitting replay for the sake of "the process".

So until I hear different I will start an email thread for each dependency.

--
Jody Garnett