Re: [udig-devel] command line build with target platform

Sorry maven == command line build

I will try your suggestions when I get a chance.

--
Jody Garnett

On 22/04/2013, at 4:17 AM, Frank Gasdorf <frank.gasdorf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Strange, whats the different between command line build and maven build? I searched in code base an found exports of the com.google.common.base package in net.refractions.udig.libs bundle and comes from lib/google-collections-0.8.jar.

Bundle net.refractions.udig.ui has a direct dependency to the udig.libs bundle therefore I assume both are available in the resulting product export ZIP file, aren't they? What about the containing libs in zhe udig.libs bundle? is the missing jar available? Is the goole jar still listed in udig.libs MANIFEST.MF file? Seem so: https://github.com/uDig/udig-platform/blob/locationtech_ip/plugins/net.refractions.udig.libs/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF#L44

But hey, what about the removed "-Dosgi.parentClassloader=ext" entry? Could you reactivate it in product definition file (its still available online : https://github.com/uDig/udig-platform/blob/locationtech_ip/features/net.refractions.udig-product/net.refractions.udig-product.product#L17

Could you please check with git clean/ git reset before running the build to make sure the workspace reflects the current codebase pulled from locationtech_ip branch.

1+ for creating a tag based on the current (almost) release-able locationtech_ip branch.

Thanks for testing, hopefully on Wednesday everything runs better ;)

Cheers
-Frank